Jesus came, in his words, "not to be served, but to serve" (Matthew 20:28)
and we want to model that by serving in a number of ways.
In addition to living a life of service on a daily basis,
we encourage people to find an area of service within our church family.
Here are some ways and teams to join for you to "get connected" with some others
and make a difference by voluntering your time:
- Worship Team - vocalists, musicians, audio, video
- Kids' Church Team - set-up, check-in, teachers, assistants, nursery
- Welcome Team - mobile set-up, refreshments, information, greeters, ushers
- Care Team - serving the ill, widows, shut-ins, benevolence needs
- Prayer Team - prayer warriors who pray on a daily basis for all our prayer requests
- Growth Groups - opportunity to either lead or host one of our groups
- Youth Coaches - mentoring and teaching middle and high school students